Permission to Lounge is an international yoga retreat in the beautiful beaches of Playa Maderas, Nicaragua. Led by Alana Kessler & Laura Kauffmann, advanced Yoga teachers from Brooklyn, New York.
Permission To Lounge: A Meditation & Yoga Retreat
April 29 – May 5, 2017
Led by Sangha Yoga Shala Owner & Teacher Alana Kessler and Dear Friend Laura Kauffmann
A secluded jungle eco-lodge overlooking the surf at Playa Maderas, 8km north of San Juan Del Sur in Nicaragua. Guests at Buena Vista Surf Club switch off their smartphones, unwind and give in to the simple life, surrounded by lush forest and the Pacific ocean. This is a place for people who want something different – to stay in a private cabaña amongst the trees, share family-style meals with like-minded people, watch the sunset and the stars from our deck in the treetops, and walk five minutes to pristine beaches.
Every day we offer meditation and 2 yoga classes on the sundeck and there is surfboard hire and lessons available through the lodge and at the beach. There are lots of other activities in the area if you want a bit of fun, including turtle-spotting, sailing, fishing, horseback riding, ziplining, as well as the bars, cafés and shops of the nearby San Juan del Sur, but we recommend lounging to your hearts desire and getting a true reset.
ACCOMMODATION & PRICING:
- Private TreeHouse / Triple Occupancy: $1,475 per person if registered before March 1, 2017
- $1,575 per person if registered after March 1, 2017
- Private TreeHouse Double Occupancy: $1,675 per person if registered before March 1, 2017
- $1,775 per person if registered after March 1, 2017
- Accommodations: 6 nights in Playa Maderas at Buena Vista Surf Club
- Meals: All Breakfasts & Dinners
- Yoga + Meditation
- Accessible kitchen for guest cooking classes
- Optional surf lessons, Hiking and Boat Tours
- Airport Transportation
- 5 Minute Walk to the Beach
- Classroom/Deck for Yoga
- 2 delicious family style meals - please let us know of any food allergies, we can accommodate most.
- Airfare: We recommend using STA Travel to fly into Managua
- Transportation in Nicaragua
- Alcoholic beverages
- Massage therapy
- $50 USD extra for tipping workers helping with the retreat
Click here to reserve your spot with a deposit or pay in full:
- $350 Non-refundable deposit (made through March 1, 2017 secures early-bird pricing)
- $1,475 Triple occupancy pay-in-full (until March 1, 2017 only)
- $1,675 Double occupancy pay-in-full (until March 1, 2017 only)
For more information, contact Alana at firstname.lastname@example.org After March 1, 2017, the remainder of payment for early-bird pricing will be accepted until April 1, 2017 via cash, check (made out to Alana Kessler), or Venmo (@Alana-Kessler).
Deposits secure your spot on the trip and are not refundable. Refunds for the balance payments vary depending on timing. For cancellation requests submitted with more than 30 days of retreat date: 100% of total amount (less deposit) will be refunded. For cancellation requests submitted within 30 days of retreat date, 50% of total amount (less deposit) will be refunded. There will be no refunds given for cancellation requests within 14 days of the retreat start date, no exceptions. No refunds or credits will be granted for failure to attend, complete or for arriving late or leaving early.
We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance when securing and purchasing your flight in case of extenuating circumstances.