Aimee McCabe Karr
Aimee originally moved to New York from Kansas to pursue acting. She noticed that as her acting career progressed, she was continually more drawn to yoga because of the generosity, ease and sense of calm that her own practice cultivated in her life off the yoga mat.
Aimee particularly enjoys working with women in particularly challenging times–teaching prenatal, Baby & Me yoga, and yoga to women through and after cancer, as well as working as a labor support doula.
Bringing more than a decade of personal practice and teaching to her students, she infuses lightness into the practices that have brought her through difficult times. She is endlessly grateful for the support and compassion shown by her teachers and feels blessed for the opportunity to teach and learn from her students.
- Women Cancer Survivors Training: Tari Prinster
- Pre and Postnatal Certifications: Deb Flashenberg & Nikita Maxwell
- Baby & Me: Jyothi Larsen
- How to Teach Restorative: Margi Young
- Pranayama Teacher Training: Cyndi Lee & Joe Miller
- 200 hour certification: Cyndi Lee, Joe Miller, Frank Mauro, Sarah Trelease, Margi Young, Christie Clark